If you have stained or aging teeth, Dr Bari Dental has a state-of-the-art whitening facility that will brighten your smile and your day. The procedure roughly takes an hour during which the gel/light procedure will transform yellow or stained teeth into a bright, white smile.
Teeth whitening allows us to give you a younger, healthier smile —a pain-free and convenient solution with instant results for busy people. Once your smile is at the peak of its desired brightness, we suggest keeping tabs on any dulling, which can be remedied immediately with a simple follow up program.
How do I get Teeth Whitening in Pune?
Before we start with the whitening procedure, we need to clean your teeth using ultrasonic scaler and polishing techniques to remove plaque and tartar buildup to maximize the effect of whitening treatment.
Whitening gel is then applied to your teeth while taking every precaution to protect your gums and lips. A LASER light may be used depending upon the procedure selected.
If you have sensitive teeth, we can apply fluoride after the whitening for further protection.
What is it like to get Teeth Whitening at Dr Bari Dental?
Comparing different Teeth Whitening Methods
Chairside Teeth Whitening in Pune, at Dr Bari Dental
- The Teeth Whitening procedure is completed in in single sitting
- The procedure is Performed by a trained dental professional resulting into Teeth become an average of 8 shades whiter
- The effects are seen immediately and are long lasting
At Home Trays for Teeth Whitening
- The procedure may take 7-14 Days to work
- It may whiten up to 6 Shades.
- The chemical is Self-applied by the patient. However, No immediate results are Guaranteed.
Whitening Strips/ Paint on Gel for Teeth Whitening
- The whitening strips or Paint On Gel made for teeth Whitening take almost 7-30 Days to work upon.
- It may whiten up to 3-4 Shades
- The tooth whitening results thus produced may be inconsistent
- Results are not immediate
Teeth whitening Toothpaste
- They take a long time to work (1 Month or more)
- Toothpastes may whiten only up to 1-2 Shades
- The results usually fade if the patient stops using the toothpaste.
- They act only upon the Superficial stains.