Pediatric Dentist / Child Dentist
What is Pediatric Dentistry?
It is the specialty that provides both primary and complete oral health care for infants and children through adolescence, including those with special health needs.
• To perform treatment painlessly in a playful environment that reduces the anxiety of the kids and helps gain their trust.
• Creating awareness about maintaining the health of milk teeth. Read more: Baby teeth eruption
• Prevention of Early childhood caries.
• Incorporating preventive and interceptive orthodontics in mixed dentition phase to avert the probability of mal aligned teeth, growth abnormalities of jaw in growing children.
What treatments in pediatric dentistry are offered in Dr Bari Dental Clinic?
• Application of pit and fissure sealants to your child’s molars to prevent decay in the crevices
• Tooth colored Fillings in Carious/decayed teeth
• Pulpectomy: It involves the removal of the infected tooth pulp, cleaning the root canal area and filling it with an inert material. In many ways it is similar to the Root canal treatment in Pune done in adults.
• Fluoride Application to prevent dental decay
• Extractions – Removal of tooth
• Space maintainers
• Pediatric Orthodontics to prevent the possibility of mal aligned permanent teeth
• Pediatric dental care for children with special needs
• Oral Health Counselling
What additional steps are taken at Dr Bari Dental Clinic for treating child patients?
Professionals trained in pediatric Dentistry
Calm and Soothing atmosphere at the clinic
Specialized instruments used exclusively for kids like small head drilling handpiece, colorful instruments, small and thin injection needles
Child friendly content is put on the TV
Our Auxiliary staff is trained in handling kids
Dr. Bari Dental Clinic is the best in Pune to take care of your child’s anxieties and make the process as smooth as possible with minimal discomfort for your kid.