Teeth Whitening in Pune
Teeth Bleaching is the best way to whiten your smile. At Dr Bari Dental Clinic Pune, we provide you guaranteed results of whitening your teeth by upto 8 shades lighter in less than an hour.
Stains resulting from drinking tea, coffee, red wine, aerated drinks, smoking, other tobacco related causes, coloring agents in food, stains due to aging, discoloration due to necrotic pulp can be successfully treated by Bleaching procedure. Our techniques are totally pain free and suitable for patients of all age.
How do I get Teeth Whitening in Pune?
Before we start with the whitening procedure, we need to clean your teeth using ultrasonic scaler and polishing techniques to remove plaque and tartar buildup to maximize the effect of whitening treatment. Whitening gel is then applied to your teeth while taking every precaution to protect your gums and lips. A LASER light may be used depending upon the procedure selected. If you have sensitive teeth, we can apply fluoride after the whitening for further protection.
What is it like to get Teeth Whitening at Dr Bari Dental Clinic Pune?
Comparing different Teeth Whitening Methods –
Chairside Teeth Whitening in Pune, at Dr Bari Dental Clinic in Pune
- The Teeth Whitening procedure is completed in in single sitting
- The procedure is Performed by a trained dental professional resulting into Teeth become an average of 8 shades whiter
- The effects are seen immediately and are long lasting
At Home Trays for Teeth Whitening
- The procedure may take 7-14 Days to work
- It may whiten up to 6 Shades.
- The chemical is Self-applied by the patient. However, No immediate results are Guaranteed.
Whitening Strips/ Paint on Gel for Teeth Whitening
- The whitening strips or Paint On Gel made for teeth Whitening take almost 7-30 Days to work upon.
- It may whiten up to 3-4 Shades
- The tooth whitening results thus produced may be inconsistent
- Results are not immediate
Teeth whitening Toothpaste
- They take a long time to work (1 Month or more)
- Toothpastes may whiten only up to 1-2 Shades
- The results usually fade if the patient stops using the toothpaste.
- They act only upon the Superficial stains.